- We expressly state the purpose of collecting, using and providing any information and will collect the information in a lawful manner.
- This Website has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control.
- We use information solely for the purpose originally intended with a commitment to avoiding any infringement on your rights. We will not disclose or offer your information to third parties without your consent.
- We comply with laws, regulations and best practice in our handling of personally identifiable information.
- We may from time to time update our compliance method.
- We take a strong stance against any act that impairs the protection of information.
We list down the types of information and the related purposes for your easy reference.
|Information||Purpose to use|
|1. Information from mail||– telephone, and E-mail|
|2. Information from inquiries to our customer support||– Corresponding of inquiries |
– Record of inquiries
– Sending questionnaires with consent
* Sharing the information within DPO Group or authorized representatives
Personal Data on Websites
1. Collection of information
The Website are operated by DPO International Sdn Bhd (the “Company”) as a customer service. To provide better services and relevant information to our visitor(s), the Company may collect your information when you inquire on the Website.
2. Information that you may provide to us
Your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, occupation, and information the Company need to provide better services.
3. Information automatically collected
Internet Protocol (IP) address and e-mail address.
4. Use of information
The Company will use the information for the purposes set out below and will not use for any other purpose without your consent.
a) For authenticating your identification when you use the Website.
b) For Corresponding to your inquiry.
c) For collecting statistical information to improve our products and services.
5. Sharing of information
The Company may share your information within DPO Group companies and with authorized representatives where you order and/or make enquiries on products or services in order to better serve you.
6. Protection and management of information
The Company make best efforts to secure information you provide to us against any unauthorized use of the Information. In order to do this, the Company may use third party companies with very strict control and supervision.
7. Access, correction, and deletion of information
a) You are allowed to access and review your information by visiting any of the sites on which you have registered. In addition, you can correct or delete your information upon request in writing being made to us.
b) You are allowed to request a specified form and send your completed form by email given to make an application. The form may be requested to the following email, email@example.com indicating your name and ID/email registered (when inquiry is made) and information that needs to be corrected/deleted.
c) For inquiries about access, correction, deletion of information or otherwise relating to the misuse or suspected misuse of your information, please contact us at the abovementioned email address or contact us below:
Telephone No. +603- 4108 1282 (Open Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
This Site often requires the use of encrypted or non-encrypted cookies. A cookie is a small text file that the website sends to your device for the purpose of keeping records. It identifies your device, typically your web browser, but it cannot identify you as an individual.
Some cookies are reasonably necessary to operate our website while other cookies provide enhanced functionality, gather analytical data to improve performance.
Where legally required, you can choose whether to allow us or third-parties to set cookies which are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the website via the cookie banner and settings provided on the website Cookie Settings
9. Disclosure of information
The company may disclose your information in the cases specified below.
a) We may disclose your information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, the Company or others to the person concerned, the police or related authority.
b) We may also disclose your information when courts, enforcement officers, police, any other government authority require it.