- To report directly to the Group Commercial Director – Food Service Division.
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To prepare periodical sales report for review, brainstorming, root cause analysis and to take rectification strategy for improvement strategy.
- To be pro-active in gathering intelligence on consumer / business trends in the industry and in Malaysia in order to capture business market / niche market opportunities.
- To manage any ad-hoc Sales & Marketing projects as and when required by the Group Commercial Director or the Management Team.
- To assist the Group Commercial Director in developing the market and sales revenue of Foodservice in Asian Region.
- To develop new market and clientele in the Foodservice (HORECA) industry.
- To manage the procurement / sourcing / outsourcing of foodservices products globally.
- To clearly comprehend the key needs of the consumer markets and clients and to strategically convert them into business opportunities.
- To convert opportunities to sales revenue through strategic Sales Negotiation on contracts, purchases / consignments, discounts and supply chain arrangements in order to optimize resources for maximum revenue.
- To perform strategic sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and annual projections for business growth expansion / diversification.
- To develop Sales & Marketing Strategies and to correlate to the forecasting of business profit or profit margins for continuous improvement of the division.
- To enhance on the business relationships with current major clients, other clients and the key echelon decision-makers that will facilitate all business dealings through value-added / impeccable services rendered continuously.
- To introduce, communicate and follow up on new products introduction to clients.
Skills and a little knowledge in following areas is highly valuable
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Marketing / Business Studies / Administration / Management or other related field from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- Well versed in MS Office.
- At least 5 year(s) of related working experience in the Food Service / HORECA industry.
- Knowledge of Chinese dialects would be a great advantage to manage offices in China.