- Reports to the Product Manager.
- Job scope would encompass:
- To survey, monitor and sensitize to clients’ need for creative or innovative solutions in creating / fulfilling the needs / demands of consumers.
- Ability to recognize / understand, communicate and follow up on new trends in the ingredients and final products markets to clients.
- Ability to anticipate possible innovative solutions required by the local food industry market.
- To expand on existing customer base.
- To identify, develop and generate new businesses / customers.
- To identify short and long term business opportunities through the understanding of competitive market / environment, market trends and customers’ needs.
- To conduct market research, feasibility study and market analysis for changing trends and other value-added propositions.
- Ability to strengthen business rapport with principals and Key Accounts Customer.
- Minimum qualification is a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Food Technology / Nutrition / Dietetics, Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in the Food Ingredients industry.
- Excellent knowledge functional ingredients & commodity.
- Strong English written and communication skills.