- Reporting to Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Job responsibilities encompass:
- To update products standard costing and develop new product costing in agreement with costing standards and guidelines
- To review and analyse standard costing assumptions of raw materials, labour and overheads
- To perform monthly cost review and variance analysis investigation
- To prepare product selling price, product margin, cost-volume profit analysis
- To implement and maintain inventory costing accounting system
- To provide management with reports, analysing factors affecting profitability of products
- To monitor fixed assets and CAPEX
- To handle statutory requirements - GST and Tax submission to Custom Department
- To work closely with Production Team, Supply Chain Management, Finance and Human Resources department
- To perform miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned
- Minimum qualification is Degree / Diploma in Accounting from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Self-driven and independent with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of GST
- Strong English language communication skills to interact with employees across the Asian Region.