- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director - Foodservice Division.
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To follow up on daily call to customers in the wet market, meat processors, hotel, restaurant or catering industry.
- To meet monthly sales volume as budgeted.
- To analyse and understand local market requirements such as product specifications, prices, competitor's activities and ensure accuracy of deliveries schedules.
- To gather market intelligence and recommend action plans to counter market competitions.
- To liaise closely with Supply Chain Management (SCM) Division to ensure adequate inventory and no overstocking.
- To coordinates with Finance division for prompt debt collection.
- To constantly develop new customers to enhance sales and margin growth.
- Minimum qualification is Diploma or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- Min 3 years working experience in the food related industry.
- Knowledge in seafood and pork is an added advantage.
- Good sales knowledge and track record in the HORECA segment.
- Good in spoken and writing of English language.
- Well versed with MS Office.