- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Job scope would encompass:
- To survey, monitor and sensitize to clients’ need for creative or innovative solutions in creating / fulfilling the needs / demands of consumers.
- To recognize / understand, communicate and follow up on new trends in the ingredients and final products markets to clients.
- To anticipate possible innovative solutions required by the local food industry market.
- To expand on existing customer base.
- To identify, develop and generate new businesses / customers.
- To identify short and long term business opportunities through the understanding of competitive market / environment, market trends and customers’ needs.
- To conduct market research, feasibility study and market analysis for changing trends and other value-added propositions.
- To strengthen business rapport with principals and Key Accounts Customer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Food Technology / Nutrition / Dietetics, Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in the Food Ingredients industry with similar managerial capacity.
- Excellent knowledge in functional ingredients and commodity.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and marketing skills to effectively close business deals.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and structured attitude in order to optimize launch of new products.
- Strong English written and communication skills.