- Reports directly to the Country Manager – Food Ingredients Division.
- Job portfolio encompass:
- To plan and implement Sales & Marketing strategies for the Indonesian market.
- To develop sales and marketing proposal to trace customer’s needs on consumption analysis and product/service performance.
- To report to the immediate Supervisor on the business performance to assist on the tracking of market development and trends on a monthly basis.
- To maintain the latest information on industry trends, competitors’ positioning and the performance of their competitive products & services and technical developments that affects the targeted market.
- To build strong business rapport with clients and Key Account Clients with excellent value added services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Science (Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics), Biology, Chemistry
- 3 years working experience in the sales of Food Ingredients /Chemical industry.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen, independently resourceful, motivated and result driven.
- Excellent command of English language.