- Reports to Country Manager – Food Ingredients Division.
- Job tasks would encompass:
- To plan and implement Sales & Marketing strategies for Xiamen
- To survey, monitor and sensitize to clients’ need for creative or innovative solutions in creating / fulfilling the needs / demands of consumers.
- To apply one’s industry savviness of the food ingredients markets knowledge, applications and acquisition of new / future trends development in the ingredients and final product markets and to effectively communicate the information to clients accordingly for value added services.
- To identify, develop and expand on the new business market to widen the market based.
- To analyse and consolidate customers’ needs such as Product Application, Technical Service Requirement, Purchasing Cycle, Delivery Schedules or Pricing Structures.
- To perform market research, feasibility studies and analysis on the short and long term market trend in the industry, social and lifestyle trend that will affect the consumer consumption trends.
- To conduct public relation or marketing communication campaign such as sales presentation, workshop / trade shows to introduce products / services.
- To regularly develop, prepare and update presentation / seminar / workshop and promotional materials for business partners to promote products and services.
- To maintain the latest information on industry trends, competitors’ positioning and the performance of their competitive products & services and technical developments that affects the targeted market.
- To build strong business rapport with clients and Key Account Clients with excellent value added services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Science (Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics) or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- 3-5 years working experience in the sales of Food Ingredients.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen, independently resourceful, motivated and result driven.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Mandarin is compulsory to communicate with customers from China.