- Reports directly to the Country Manager – Food Ingredients Division.
- Job portfolio encompass:
- To plan and implement effective Sales strategies with the ultimate objective of improving and achieving Sales target for the assigned area of sales coverage.
- To build strong rapport, deliver impeccable sales services and follow up on clients accordingly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To gather market intelligence / information via industry / market research, consumer trend consumption analysis, introduction of new technology / technical development, competitor’s trend, industry’s pricing trend / structure, product application, customers’ buying trends or cycles and or services requirements that may affect the targeted market.
- To brainstorm and discuss with immediate Superior on the sales strategy prior to implementation.
- To prepare periodical sales report for review with immediate Superior.
- To participate in the Company’s marketing communications campaign such as sales presentations, workshop or trade show / exhibition to promote and introduce the Company’s products / services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Science (Food Technology / Nutrition / Dietetics), Biology, Chemistry
- 1-2 years working experience in the sales of Food Ingredients /Chemical industry.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen, independently resourceful, motivated and result driven.
- Excellent command of English language.