- Reports directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- To complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- To achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- To receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- To produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.).
- To control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- To adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- To maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- To setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Minimum qualification is Degree / Diploma from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- At least 5 years regional working experience in warehousing and distribution in FMCG / Food industry.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong English language communication skills to interact with employees across the Asian Region.