- Reporting directly to the Head of Science & Regulatory (SCR) Division.
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To ensure timeliness and accuracy of food productsand/or food ingredients testing, development, innovations and applications in Bakery.
- To effectively implementation and maintain Good Housekeeping and Good Laboratory practice in the application laboratory.
- To ensure strict adherence to Safety & Health procedures.
- To ensure that the information from the clients is kept as strictly confidential and never disclosed to third party.
- To train, supervise and ensure competency of Lab Technicians.
- To ensure all test methods, recipes and document are kept confidentially and restricted within the premises of the Company.
- To monitor and ensure sufficient supply level of testing materials that are required for testing.
- To develop application formulations / recipes, new product development and ingredient replacement in various food applications, e.g. bakery, beverages, confectionery, sauces, dairy products, etc.
- To trouble shoot customer problems and address technical concerns relating to the use of our products / ingredients and to service SFI Division.
- To prepare and deliver application reports for record keeping purposes.
- To perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Management / Superior.
- Minimum is a Degree / Diploma in Food Science, Food Technology, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- Well verse in MS office.
- 3-4 years of working experience as Food Technologist or R&D Technologist in the Food Industry with bakery, beverage and confectionery applications.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in English and Mandarin.