- Reporting to the Country Manager - Food Ingredients Division.
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To conduct product evaluation and analysis in various application especially in bakery, seasoning and flavouring products.
- To develop application formulations / recipes, new product development photo-type samples and provide solution of ingredient replacement in food applications.
- To trouble shoot customer problems and address technical concerns relating to the use of our ingredients.
- To manage lab equipment, ingredients, maintain and update documents and the technical database.
- To perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Management / Superior.
- Minimum is a Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- Well verse in MS office.
- 3 years of working experience in the Food Industry with bakery, seasoning and flavouring applications.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in English.