- Reporting to the Finance and Accounts Manager.
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To maintain and keep all records / files of local suppliers, bank statements and other related documents in a user friendly and systematic manner
- To ensure the accuracy and timely recording of operating expenses, non-trade payables, full / complete documentations and records non-trade payables in AX system.
- To perform bank reconciliation, non-trade payables reconciliation, prepare payment vouchers and cheque payments to local suppliers.
- Minimum is Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting or equivalent field from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- 2 years working experience in Finance / Accounting field.
- Experience in using ERP system would be an advantage.
- Strong MS Office applications skills.
- Good communication and written skills in English language.