- Reports directly to the E-Commerce Team Lead – TheBigBox.Asia (BBX)
- Job responsibilities involves:
- To assist in the management of all SKUs in BBX including execution of phase-out strategy for unsuccessful products, including preparation of Clearance Sales with instructions.
- To assist in managing the network of e-commerce platform partners such as Lazada, 11th Street, Shopee and etc including managing the partners’ accounts as a BBX merchant.
- To assist in the management of stocks / inventories update across e-commerce marketplaces and to avoid shortages that will affect smooth on-line sales operations (i.e. Update Order Status accordingly on each ecommerce marketplaces Backend).
- To manage all customer enquiries via across multiple platforms such as telephone calls, emails and JustAsq App in a professional yet proactive manner that helps to ensure repeat orders / purchases.
- To place outbound calls to Customers when necessary to advise and / or obtain necessary information to process the orders by checking on the preferred delivery date / time, replacement item, return, refund and etc.
- To collaborate, interact and communicate order fulfilment issues and / or requests with respective Division such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Finance teams to ensure Customers’ questions and sales orders are resolved in a timely manner.
- To manage database of Customers and issues/questions/enquiries/feedback, analyse the data and prepare timely reports to the Marketing Manager. Customers include but not limited to website visitors and registrants, buyers / purchasers, enquirers, campaign participants and etc.
- To perform other duties as and when assigned by the immediate Superior.
Skills and a little knowledge in following areas is highly valuable
- Minimum requirement is a Degree or Diploma from accredited higher learning institutions.
- Solid experience or exposure to e-commerce merchandising with experience / knowledge in online inventory management.
- Excellent and strong computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to swiftly and accurately compute mathematically or statically.
- Excellent analytical skills, resourceful and well organized.
- Works well in a team environment and with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure / process manuals.
- Like working in a fast-paced environment.