- Reporting to Credit Control Manager.
- Job responsibilities encompass:
- To monitor the AR for clients in Malaysia.
- To call customers for collection on AR due.
- To monitor and highlight on overdue AR.
- To prepare and send billings as per schedule, monitor and manage credit risk assessment.
- To prepare AR reports on customer aging, collection target and schedule.
- To issue monthly statement of accounts to customers.
- To ensure AR collection is updated and offset against invoices in ERP system on time.
- To perform account reconciliation as requested by customers.
- To prepare reminder letters on overdue accounts and liaise with legal on any litigation issues.
- To perform other credit control activities as assigned by superior in order to prevent bad debts and collect outstanding customer debt while retaining customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience with good English communication skills.
- Independent, resourceful and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office applications, knowledge in computerized accounting system.