- Reports directly to the Credit Control Manager
- Job responsibilities are:
- To monitor the AR Aging report, calling customer for payment and work closely with internal/external customer on any related collection issue.
- To verify documentation, evaluate, propose recommendation of credit application, create / maintain customer accounts and profile.
- To prepare and send billings as per schedule, monitor and manage credit risk assessment.
- To prepare reports on AR, customer aging, collection target and schedule.
- To perform credit control activities in order to prevent bad debts and collect outstanding customer debt while retaining customer satisfaction.
- To prepare reminder letters on overdue accounts, liaise with legal on any litigation issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in Credit Control with good English communication skills.
- A self-motivated team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
- A resourceful, proactive, assertive, meticulous individual with strong ability to multi task and work under pressure as well as meet tight deadline.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette.